Monday, February 8, 2010

www.hairyeyeballs.com

\0/

The Hairy Eyeballs site is up and live!

Right now it has a few pertinent pages: an about page, a link to this blog, and a link to an online store that currently has no merchandise (I've kind of been trying to spend my time putting the actual book together). I also have an extras page, and on it I put a link to a page of illustrations from the book. Shortly, I'll also add a page for one of the stories, but I'm still working on the logistics (you'll understand when you see it).

I've also added an email address devoted to the site: nora@hairyeyeballs.com.

And you may have noticed the official Hairy Eyeballs emoticon at the beginning of this post. An explanation lurks on the home page of the new site, so I guess you'll just have to go there to understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment