Saturday, October 29, 2011

The hard cover books are in!

After a few hiccups in the printing process (mostly on my part), I've finally been able to get the correct files uploaded and accepted at the printer! I ordered a bunch, and the hard cover shipment showed up yesterday. They look fantastic.

A couple of days ago the book appeared on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, but without all the information necessary. Amazon doesn't have the images and Barnes & Noble doesn't have a description. So yesterday I finished putting together the file to upload for Amazon's "Search Inside", and that should be up and running in about a week. I'm not sure how to get into the B&N site as a publisher, so that will be added to my to-do list.

I've also noticed the hard cover and paperback versions of the book aren't listed on each other's pages as a different format that would be available, and I'm not sure who I would see about making that happen. Another to-do. And on top of that, I need to get these puppies available through the Hairy Eyeballs site. More to-do.

But first up, I've got Kickstarter rewards to ship out. I had hoped to get the books to backers by Halloween, but unfortunately that's not going to happen. Lots of signing and packing and addressing to do over the next few days, but totally, totally worth it.

So much to do I should probably skip sleeping for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I would have said that I have so much to do, I'd better take a nap. But that's just me.

    But that's exciting! Can't wait for my copy! I decided I didn't want to read it online, and would wait for the physical book to get to me.

    ReplyDelete